As the world opens up to more business between countries, a golden opportunity has emerged for entrepreneurs. Business Visas help facilitate trade and business between different countries. These are typically short-stay visas and allow visa holders to conduct business in the countries they visit.
These visas are valid only for a certain amount of time and allow visa holders to conduct business in the countries they visit. A business visa is a type of travel authorization that allows an individual to visit a foreign nation for the purpose of conducting business.
During the visit, they may engage in business activities that do not constitute work or employment.
It does not allow holders to work full-time in the country where the visa was issued.
Flyder can help evaluate your options and apply for a suitable visa which gives you the greatest opportunity to conduct your business abroad.
Business Visa Details
Almost every country in the world offers flexible business visa options to enable trade between countries. Whether you are conducting client meetings, attending conferences, going on-site or conducing sales meetings, the business visa is typically your best visa option. Most business visas enable you to:
- Stay temporarily in the country you are applying to
- Conduct business and financial transactions
- Setup a temporary office
- Travel in that country
Eligibility For Applying For Business Visa:
- Intention of your visit must be business related
- You must have enough finances to cover your expenses during your stay
- You must intend to return to your home country after your visa expires
While each country has different requirements, there are certain documents which almost all of them ask for. These include:
- A valid passport
- Travel itinerary including accommodation and flight details
- Business and professional credentials
- Academic credentials
- Evidence supporting that you plan to return to your base country after conducting your business
- Evidence of adequate financial resources
- Medical examination and evidence of adequate insurance
- Filled application with enclosed fee
Get Expert Support For Your Business Visa
As one of the world’s leading business visa & migration consultancies, Flyder can help you in the business visa application process. A dedicated visa consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you throughout the process. Our support includes:
- Help in collecting the required papers
- Document checklist
- Visa Interview Preparation – if required
- Updates & Follow-up with the Consulate
Talk to a Flyder consultant to learn more about your options.